Friends of the Performing Arts (FoPA) provides support for Marblehead students and teachers, in grades 4-12, who participate in the instrumental, choral, dance, and theater programs. FoPA strives to enhance the relationship between teachers and parents and to celebrate the performing arts by facilitating communication and providing funding opportunities that enrich the performing experience.
Donate to FOPA!
The Friends of the Performing Arts (FoPA) works to make the performing arts an essential part of our children’s lives. We work with and alongside Marblehead teachers to invest in and support programs, activities and special projects to supplement performance arts training and education.
Here are a few examples of how your membership in and contribution to FoPA allows us to help our performing arts teachers:
- Supporting the instrumental program’s education and training for competitions
- Supporting the choral program’s participation in district and statewide festivals
- Supporting the theater program’s performances, providing additional props and costumes
And support students by:
- Funding requests for workshops, competitions, film, dance projects
- Contributing to graduating senior scholarships, both directly to individuals and through the arts department, and will continue to do so when we are able
And involve you through:
- Volunteer opportunities during musicals, concerts, plays, drama festivals, and more
- Communicating information about auditions, performance dates, venues and special activities throughout the year! Like us on Facebook!
Help to build a passion for performance! Support the performing arts with a donation!