Welcome to FOPA!
If your child participates in any of the performing arts programs in the Marblehead school system then you are already a member of FOPA, so welcome! Please explore the website to learn more about what we do and how you can get involved. To learn more about the people working behind the scenes at FOPA, read our Board of Director Bios.
Fall 2017 Family Letter
Do you know about Marblehead High School’s parent organization that supports the performing arts?
The Friends of the Performing Arts (FoPA) works to make the performing arts an essential part of our children's lives. We work with and alongside Marblehead teachers to invest in and support programs, activities and special projects to supplement performance arts training and education.
Here are a few examples of how your membership in and contribution to FoPA allows us to help our performing arts teachers:
- Supporting the instrumental program’s education and training for competitions
- Supporting the choral program’s participation in district and statewide festivals
- Supporting the theater program’s performances, providing additional props and costumes
And support students by:
- Funding requests for workshops, competitions, film, dance projects
- Contributing to graduating senior scholarships, both directly to individuals and through the arts department, and will continue to do so when we are able
And involve you through:
- Volunteer opportunities during musicals, concerts, plays, drama festivals, and more
- Communicating information about auditions, performance dates, venues and special activities throughout the year! Like us on Facebook!
Help to build a passion for performance! Support the performing arts with a donation:
Friend: $25+ Supporter: $50+ Patron: $100 +
Benefactor: $250+ Star: $300+ Angel: $500+ Other:
You may contribute by check (made payable to FoPA) or by PayPal (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Please send this completed form to school with your student (to drop in the FoPA mailbox in the main office) or mail to our Treasurer Stephanie Morrow (65 Overlook Road).
Name __________________________________________________ Address_________________________________________________ Phone______________________
Zoë Nickolas, Gail Mack, Stephanie Morrow, Mia Morgan, Noel Henrich, and Jennifer Martelli